by (Livin' La Vida) Mocha
I really love those Pets.com TV commercials
with that hunky Sockpuppet. Heres a cute little
interview with him that my owner saw in Entertainment
Talk To The Hand:
Ten Stupid Questions for the Pets.com Sockpuppet
1. Are you a purebred? Im very mixed.
Im part Jack Russeell, part Labrador, part tube
sock, part argyle, and a little bit Lithuanian.
2. Is it true you were snubbed by the Westminster dog
show? Snubbed is a strong word. I did not
receive an invitation. I would like for the AKC to
recognize the duppet -- dog-puppet -- as a legitimate
3. You duetted with Kathie Lee... I wonder if that had
anything to do with her leaving.
4. Anything going on there? Kathie and I are just
friends. I have a very serious girlfriend.
5. Related question: Are you fixed? Let me just answer
you in this way: I am all puppet.
6. Suppose the Muppets start talking trash to you. The
Muppets and I are close. Theyre hip, Im hip.
They know where its at, I know where its at.
But it would depend on who. If its Animal, Id
just run away. Hes scary.
7. Are you a party animal? Im domesticated.
8. So youd never cruise for female dogs with, say,
Triumph the Insult Comic Dog and Taco Bells
Chihuahua? Well, you know those frogs that sell beer? I
was hanging out with the one that goes Weis.
We went down to the Super Bowl and had a crazy time.
9. How does one achieve the Sockpuppet look? Two words of
advice: fabric softener.
10. What about this guy whos always with you,
Michael Black? He was funny on Comedy Centrals
Viva Variety and MTVs The
Slate. He was my right-hand man. But celebrity
changes things. He started taking all the credit, and we
had a falling out. I had to take out a restraining order.
Hes no longer allowed within an arms length.
But hes a terrific talent. And grossly underpaid.
the Midwest is