Okay bubbelahs, the results of last
month's poll are in, and may I thank you all for
your responses...some funny...some questionable
(what is paté?), some couldn't make up their
1. Hard cover book or paperback --
paperback although it was pointed out that
hardcover makes a better weapon...(see what I
2. Time magazine or People magazine
-- People (although Time makes you look
smarter...guess he's not as dumb as he looks,
3. The mountains or the beach -- 99%
for the beach, although The Yenta is pro-mountain
herself (The Catskills, notwithstanding)
4. eating out or eating in -- gee no
one wants to eat in anymore
5. talking on the phone or talking
in person -- majority said in person...somebody
with a very sexy voice said the phone...hmmmm?
6. shop til you drop or wear what
you got -- Seems that Gabby figured in this
question since the majority want to shop (unless
Gabby goes along) and the ones who wear what
they've got think Gabby will be livid! [Ed. note:
Gabby was unavailable for comment. She's out
7. eternal love or seasonal flings
-- Wove, sweet, wove wins out again...seems we're
getting too old to fling things.
8. Bush Jr. or Gore -- well when
your choice is either being bushed or getting
gored...most chose the Goring.
9. pasta or paté -- Everyone loves
10. The Concorde (well who knew) or
The Pacific Princess (cruise ship) -- since you
can't seem to find a good SST when you need one,
we'll all be together on the cruise ship.
Tune in next month, cause you never
know just what
The Yenta has in store. Til then...
be true to your teeth and they will not be false
Got a problem? Ask The Yenta!